Road accidents are the third major preventable amongst all fatalities in the world. The death rate due to road mishaps in India is publicly glaring, while road safety is professionally lacking and politically missing. Each year especially in metropolitan cities like Gurgaon, road traffic injuries caused due to the negligence of traffic rules takes the lives of many people and seriously injure many more.
How a professional driver can help through the traffic
Travelling has been a part of human existence and in the current environment; it has become even more important. The use of cars for transportation is one of the most common and the most affordable options to travel. Whether traveling locally or internationally the need for transportation is a part of daily living. For which to Hire a Driver in Gurgaon like metropolitan cities have become more important.
But still some of the benefits of hiring a personal driver are:
Enjoy maximum comfort: For traveling, hiring a driver is the best decision. By choosing the best vehicle and driver available, we can travel in luxury and convenience. Hiring a driver provides you more comfort and time for relaxing while someone else takes the driving wheel. A luxury vehicle and an experienced driver after a long day of travel, when you come home tired after a day of enjoyment.
An affordable option: With many options and services available under different price ranges that cater to different budgets one does not have to spend a fortune for traveling with comfort due to the rising competition and the availability. However, it is important to ensure that you are dealing with a reputed company.
An Experienced Driver: With an experienced driver around we can be sure of getting what you need to be in comfort and in a timely manner instead of worrying about getting lost. We can relax or work as we get to the destination.
Ten ways to avoid car accidents
- Hire a driver: Although one may have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, still driving by self to various places is not always convenient, easy, or safe. Hiring a Driver can not only help meet the everyday transportation needs on a regular or occasional basis but also cater to the busy lifestyle and personal preferences.
A skilled private driver takes away the burden of driving. But before hiring anyone it’s also vital to pre-screen the candidate for their skills and experience.
- Obey traffic rules:
Whether hired a driver from a trusted agency or driving self, it’s vital to obey the traffic rules when on the road so as to avoid any mishap.
- Pull into traffic slowly: When on road it’s always best to Stop, Look, Listen, be aware of blind spots, including those in rear view mirrors and behind windshield pillars or highway road signs. Also, when at an intersection it’s better to look both directions at least twice before proceeding. Vehicles can appear almost out of nowhere very quickly, so exercising caution when pulling into a busy intersection is important.
- Watch for kids:Children have a habit of suddenly popping out into roadways. If driving in a residential neighborhood with kids present, it’s better to watch carefully and slow down.
- Watch for red-light runners:However, every Driver on Road is bound with the traffic, still, always look both ways and be sure no one is trying to speed through a yellow light. Exercising caution while on road can, not only save from self mistakes but also can avoid other mistakes.
- Keep at least one hand on the steering wheel:When driving the wheel its always vital to reduce in-car distractions such as changing radio stations or music, eating, cell-phones or momentarily taking a hand off the wheel. A small mistake even a pothole could send the vehicle into another lane and cause a serious accident.
- Be courteous to other drivers:When on road it’s better to follow the rules to avoid any mishap or any disputes. Because no one owns the roads, so it’s better to treat others with respect and report any suspicious driving activity to authorities.
- Do not tailgate:When driving it’s always better to leave a three-second cushion between the car in front and your car. For any time issues, it’s better to begin the journey early enough so that speeding needs not be an option. As when in a hurry, tailgating is a major cause of accidents.
- Perform engine maintenance regularly:
In order to keep the engine perform well and avoid any failure, it’s vital to keep the engine performance on the check, change the oil regularly and keep the tires properly inflated.
- Scan 12 seconds ahead:
While driving, a driver should always concentrate on the area where they will be driving in 10-12 seconds. While driving on a highway, keep positioned far enough from other cars, so, if someone were to suddenly stop or swerve, it’s easier to avoid them.